Jemison Intermediate School Counseling and Guidance Mission Statement
The Counseling and Guidance Program is designed to provide an environment at JIS in which all students can learn the skills necessary to become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
Our mission as school counselors at JIS is to collaborate with students, faculty, parents, and community resources to promote personal and social development, learning, and career development for success in life.
Helpful Phone Numbers
New to our school? We're happy to have you! Here is our enrollment process:
- Please call Mrs. Marika Knowles (Chilton County Schools Registrar) at (205) 245-5721 to enroll your student.
- Enroll your student online by clicking here.
- Bring the following documents to the Chilton County Board of Education (1705 Lay Dam Road, Clanton, AL).
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Form
- Proof of Address
- Custody Paperwork (if applicable)