Jemison Intermediate School Counseling and Guidance Mission Statement
The Counseling and Guidance Program is designed to provide an environment at JIS in which all students can learn the skills necessary to become caring, creative, and productive individuals.
Our mission as school counselors at JIS is to collaborate with students, faculty, parents, and community resources to promote personal and social development, learning, and career development for success in life.
Helpful Phone Numbers
New to our school? We're happy to have you! Here is what you will need to enroll:
- Withdrawal form from previous school or copy of last report card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Form
- Proof of Residence (AND affidavit if living with someone in our district)
- Copy of Parent/Guardian ID
- Custody Paperwork (If child doesn't live with both birth parents)